Technical Consultant/Sitecore Developer
Hedgehog is seeking for talented experienced Sitecore developer and consultant. We are a leading provider of digital marketing solutions for Mid-Market and Fortune firms across the world. Headquartered in New York, with additional locations throughout the US and in Bulgaria, Hedgehog is the go-to partner for any brand that wants to truly create a healthy digital presence in today’s ecosystem. We are looking to grow our team in the Netherlands out of our Amsterdam office.
What’s it like to Work Here?
First, you have to love what you do, and be passionate about your craft, because we do, and we are! We think having fun doing what we do best is not really work at all; it’s an opportunity to wow our clients every day with technology and solutions that actually work in ways they never imagined. Front End? Back End? Yep, we do that. Sure, we’re technologists, and we can geek out with the best of them; that being said, working together, building synergy, and collaborating with one another keeps the ideas fresh, and the learning constant. We like our clients, we truly do. Why wouldn’t we? They let us create neat stuff, and they may even get more excited than we do when they see how it works. Often times they’ll say “Wow, we never thought of that”. We get that a lot.
Well, like we said, you need to be passionate and love what you do. If you like to be challenged, asked to be creative, and like seeing your clients smile, then this is where you should be. If you like quiet and calm, offering the same solutions over and over, and working with one dimensional clients, we’re not for you. Oh, and yes, we’re pretty interested in your technical skills and expertise and how you’ve used it.
About That Technical And Experience Stuff
These are the skills and experience that interests us, and what we use and build on every day. Check it out. If you meet the requirements, you should get your resume to us sooner rather than later. Seriously.
- 2-4 years of expertise with C# and ASP.NET
- 1-2 years of experience with Sitecore preferred
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Degree in Computer Science or a related course of study
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are mandatory
- Proficient in Dutch is also preferred
- Experience working in an international environment
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to travel around Western Europe 30% of the time
- Availability for travel based on client and project needs around the Netherlands, UK and Western Europe
- Collaboration with a team of highly experienced Project managers
- Working closely with the local Business Development Manager on expanding the business in Western Europe
- A highly collaborative environment that allows you to deliver innovative solutions to international clients including Fortune 500 companies
- Partner relationships with Microsoft and Sitecore
- A culture that encourages employees to do their best work and advance their professional brand
- Rewards include competitive compensation, and annual incentive plan based on individual performance and company profitability
- Flexible working arrangements
- Participation in trade shows and other events around EMEA and globally
If this sounds like you and Hedgehog sounds like the place you want to work at then we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and we can schedule a time to meet. We look forward to hearing from you.
No recruitment agencies please.