Operations Allocation Specialist
Hedgehog is a digital consultancy specializing in healthcare, manufacturing, media, consumer brands, and travel/hospitality. Development Managers lead our technical teams and work with our clients and our technologists to satisfy client needs and requests in a timely manner while aspiring to deliver a positive client experience.
The Operations Allocation Specialist is responsible for working with the COO, Account Management and Account Executive teams to manage a resource plan to meet client engagement needs, and to report on key information. Primary areas of responsibility include assisting with the allocation of services team members, working with key team members to identify and resolve staffing conflicts, and monitoring availability. Additionally you will work with the operations team to identify and document key business processes within the operations group.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepare project assessment, analysis, and reports for the COO and Account Management team
- Coordinate implementation of project resources with the Account Management team
- Partner with the COO to develop tools and metrics to evaluate project and team performance
- Work with Account Management team to coordinate project retrospectives
- Obtain feedback and collaborate with with COO to develop project and resource allocations improvement plans
- Ensure projects are properly staffed by coordinating with the COO and Account Management teams
- Coordinate with the COO and finance teams to collect financial, statistical and operational data for analysis
- Assist the COO with communications, meetings, and management reporting
To start your journey with Hedgehog you’ll have:
- Strong IT skills and data analysis skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in the use of macros and pivot tables
- Willingness and ability to learn/become proficient in a variety of vendor software programs with minimal instruction
- Good interpersonal skills that foster a productive work environment with all levels of staff
- A highly collaborative environment that allows you to deliver innovative solutions to interesting clients in diverse industries
- Industry leading teams to both collaborate with and learn from.
- A culture that encourages employees to do their best work and advance their professional brand
- Competitive compensation comprised of base salary and incentives tied to achievement of sales goals
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and short term/long term disability insurance options to suit your lifestyle
- Generous time off program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Participation in trade shows and out-of-state events
- Fun team events like fishing trips, bowling, social gatherings and beer and wine tasting events
If you think you’ve got the drive, talents and expertise for this job, we want to talk to you! Send us your resume and we can schedule a time to chat on the phone. We look forward to hearing from you.