Hedgehog is a digital consultancy specializing in healthcare, manufacturing, media, consumer brands, and travel/hospitality. Account Managers are part of our Client Services team and work with our clients and our team to satisfy clients’ needs and requests in a timely manner while aspiring to deliver a positive client experience.
The Account Manager should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, the Account Manager should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work in close collaboration with several clients on a daily basis to ensure that our current service offerings are making them successful
- Develop positive relationships with clients and act as the point of contact for all their needs
- Coordinate and lead internal resource team for project execution
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop project plans, as well as manage requested changes to the project scope/schedule
- Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements of each project
- Generate new opportunities using existing services and strategic thinking
- Monitor, set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Work with the finance team to ensure proper billing of client projects and expenses
- Minimal travel, 5% or less
To start your journey with Hedgehog you’ll have:
- 3-5 years of relevant account, project management or sales experience.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and website based solutions.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills; demonstrated desire to continually improve on presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task; solutions-oriented attitude.
- Ability and desire to understand and track trends.
- Process-driven and ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop timelines, and coordinate teams.
- Ability to motivate, radiates a positive attitude and has leadership abilities.
- Working knowledge of digital analytics and KPI’s for brand and digital initiatives is a plus.
- A highly collaborative environment that allows you to deliver innovative solutions to interesting clients in diverse industries
- Industry leading teams to both collaborate with and learn from.
- A culture that encourages employees to do their best work and advance their professional brand
- Competitive compensation comprised of base salary and incentives tied to achievement of sales goals
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and short term/long term disability insurance options to suit your lifestyle
- Generous time off program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Participation in trade shows and out-of-state events
- Fun team events like fishing trips, bowling, social gatherings and beer and wine tasting events
If you think you’ve got the drive, talents and expertise for this job, we want to talk to you! Send us your resume and we can schedule a time to chat on the phone. We look forward to hearing from you.