Content and Marketing Specialist
Hedgehog Development is a leading global provider of digital experiences that change the way consumers interact with brands. By combining our years of experience delivering outstanding Sitecore solutions with the impact of a cutting edge marketing innovation team, our technologists bring companies and their audiences together in a manner that provides real business impact. We create custom .NET applications that support companies ranging from mid-market to enterprise Fortune 500 companies. We are experts in custom application development and technology to business implementation focusing on the Sitecore Experience Platform.
The Content and Marketing Specialist is an important member of the Hedgehog client team. You will be working on implementing, maintaining and updating web pages for our clients’ websites, improving the usability and overall performance of pages by applying best practices. As our clients progress, your responsibilities will include A/B testing, personalization setup and analysis, and overall page performance optimization.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating, maintaining and optimizing web pages and components using a Content Management System (CMS)
- Graphic production
- Collaborating closely with clients, Project Managers and Web Developers
To start your journey with Hedgehog you’ll have:
- Excellent command of English
- Experience using Content Management Systems such as Sitecore, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento or similar
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop
- An eye for detail
- Be well-organized, and able to prioritize effectively
You Might Also Have:
- Experience in copywriting
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Rewards include competitive compensation, and annual incentive plan based on individual performance and company profitability
- Additional health insurance
- Sports activities card
- Public transport coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Team events and a kitchen full of fresh coffee, fruits and snacks
If this sounds like you and Hedgehog sounds like the place you want to work, then we want to hear from you! Send us your resume and we can schedule a time to meet. We look forward to hearing from you.