Account Executive - West Region
Hedgehog is a digital consultancy specializing in healthcare, manufacturing, media, consumer brands, and travel/hospitality. We are seeking an Account Executive based in the Portland, Oregon region to lead Hedgehog sales and relationship management initiatives for the West Coast.
The Account Executive will serve as the focal point for driving new client acquisition initiatives in the region, as well as collaborating and participating in our efforts to nurture and deepen relationships with existing clients. The ideal candidate will have experience selling Sitecore CMS solutions. Local candidates with geographic proximity to Portland are preferred, however highly qualified remote candidates outside of the Portland region will be considered.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Grow company revenue by building client trust in our services and capabilities
- Prospect, qualify, and close new business opportunities
- Coordinate our team based approach to sales working with Leadership, Account Management, Design, and Development to acquire new clients and grow/retain existing clients
- Develop a territory plan that will ensure exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Draft project briefs, estimates, SOWs, RFP responses, and proposals in concert with the team
- Nurture and deepen relationships with our clients through routine visits and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and implement campaigns and service offerings to drive engagement
- Participate in industry events for the purpose of lead generation and company representation
- Constantly work with a variety of team members to develop plans for refining the sales process and for implementing best practices
To start your journey with Hedgehog you’ll have:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in the digital agency or professional services industries with responsibility for revenue generation is required
- Experience selling Sitecore CMS solutions is a plus; experience selling Drupal, Umbraco, Magento, CrownPeak, and Adobe solutions is a plus
- Clear ability to accomplish objectives in a wide variety of virtual and face to face meetings. You’re an excellent presenter and great at reading a room
- Ability to travel to trade shows, conferences, and client sites as needed, which may include evenings and occasional weekends requiring up to 25% travel
- Demonstrate high energy, passion, and an “all in” approach for the role; effectively communicate activity both internally and externally
- A highly collaborative environment that allows you to deliver innovative solutions to interesting clients in diverse industries
- Highly talented technologists who are recognized as leaders in their industry.
- A culture that encourages team members to do their best work and advance their professional brand
- 50% of compensation is variable with uncapped upside
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short term/long term disability insurance options to suit your lifestyle
- 401K Safe Harbor Plan
- Generous time off program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team events like fishing trips, restaurant crawls, and social gatherings
If you think you’ve got the talents and expertise for this job, we want to talk you! Send us your resume and we can schedule a time to chat on the phone. We look forward to hearing from you.