Junior .NET Developer
Hedgehog Development has an outstanding opportunity for a Junior .NET Developer located in our Sofia, Bulgaria office. We are a leading provider of digital marketing solutions for Mid-Market and Fortune firms across the world. Headquartered on Long Island, with additional locations throughout the US and Europe; Hedgehog is the go-to partner for any brand that wants to truly create a healthy digital presence in today’s ecosystem.
Working and collaborating with a talented team of Solutions Developers, Solutions Architects, and Project Managers, you will be a valued team member developing custom software solutions for our clients across a broad range of industries. As a Junior Developer you will be immersed in a variety of interesting and challenging software development activities all aimed at enabling our clients to use technology as a competitive advantage for the customers and markets they serve. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Read, interpret, and understand software project specifications and requirements
• Interact effectively with multiple Solutions Developers, Solutions Architects, Project Managers and the clients themselves ensuring high quality software products and solutions designed to project specifications are delivered to clients utilizing hands on software development skills.
• Conduct QA tests according to project specifications and requirements in concert with Development, Architecture, and Project Management colleagues to identify and resolve issues; document defects/issues in a tracking system.
• Detail and technically oriented, inquisitive individual who enjoys interacting with clients and colleagues on a regular basis to ensure the development, maintenance, and delivery of high quality software products and solutions
• Ability and desire to deepen software development knowledge and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar education with a concentration in Software Development
• Excellent English language communications skills, verbal and written.
• A friendly and highly collaborative environment that allows you to deliver innovative solutions to interesting clients in diverse industries;
• Partner relationships with Microsoft and Sitecore, training programs to obtain Microsoft and other certificates;
• A culture that encourages employees to do their best work and advance their professional brand;
• Attractive salary;
• Annual incentive plan based on individual performance and company profitability
• Flexible working arrangements;
• Team events and a kitchen full of fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.